Thursday 24 April 2014

100 Happy Days - DONE

Could I be happy for 100 days? Sort of. In the past few days with a teething demon child, self of self-worthlessness, worrying about who is or who isn't friends with me and mounting work has meant finding happiness was tough.

There are always the smallest snippets. Sleep. Sun. Fresh Air. Chocolate.

Sadly the camera is not always there to capture those moments, and nor should it be.

These are my final days of the 100 Happy Days challenge.

As I said at the beginning I have an easy and photographable muse who makes for great talent. Just look at that face. She certainly features heavily in my happy days.

What it hasn't shown is the amazing and supportive husband, family and friends I have. The joy of returning to work. The kindness of a stranger letting me in or saying something nice. The surprise of a nice text from a lost friend. The excitement of happy news of those dear to me. It doesn't show the laughs, the fun or the people I encounter on a daily basis that make this life very rich.

Ugh. I'm obviously feeling very touchy-feeling with this romantic dialogue. Clearly I'm procrastinating from work. So I'll stop and let the picture do the talking.

Thank-you to one of the super mums for this inspiration. It was a fun way to document my life.




Day 78: Giving blood to save lives. Everyone should do it.
Day 79: Good old chilli con carne on the couch.
Day 80: Showing the little ones how to plank.
Day 81: OMG. She looks like a doll.
Day 82: Bubbles in your hair is the latest trend sweeping the runway.
Day 83: Look who found daddy's beer stash.
Day 84: Bubbles and bath.
Day 85: My office for the day.
Day 86: Cornered!
Day 87: Ladies who lunch.
Day 88: Family park selfie.
Day 89: More ladies who long table lunch for BreastCareWA.
Day 90: Feeling dusty but remembering fond memories of the long table lunch.
Day 91: Open. Shut. The new favourite game.
Day 92: No. You make me happy mail from a friend that isn't bills.
Day 93: Swinging.
Day 94: It's for you mum.
Day 95: Posers at another picnic.
Day 96: It's getting hot in here. Flaming coffee liqueur at Nonna's.
Day 97: Who me stay up all night? Never!
Day 98: Getting ready for work together.
Day 99: Zonked.
Day 100: Put my feet up, take a break from work and relax. The 100 Happy Days are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment