Tuesday 1 April 2014

100 Happy Days - Part 3

I can tell that I'm about to go back to work. A look back at the past month and my happy moment have revolved around Mini Me and food.

There is only a month left of my 100 Happy Days challenge and I wonder what sort of happy days I'll have while I'm back at work.

One thing that hasn't made me happy is my Part 2 update has apparently dropped off the face of the Internet. It seems to have run away. Rather than recreate that post (I was very proud of it with an inspirational happy quote and very witty remarks on what is happening with the photos), I'll just post the images here. I just don't think I could recreate that masterpiece again.


Part two of my 100 Happy Days

And now for part three:



Day 47: Blast from the past with Public Enemy for the last Festival Gardens performance for the Perth International Arts Festival.
Day 48: Classy hen's party for a classy lady.
Day 49: Captured!
Day 50: Made-from-scratch, with my own hands. Yummy Apple Pie.
Day 51: Bath time with this slippery sucker.
Day 52: Afternoon reading with a good book. I'm going to miss this when I go back to the daily grind.
Day 53: Sleeping baby makes me so happy.
Day54: Thermomix Consultant extraordinaire. My lovely friend doing her first demonstration. I recommend it - free food and a funny night with friends.
Day 55: Stairmaster!
Day 56: The cleaning A-team evicting the furry squatters at Sister S's house.
Day 57: Peeping Tom. What's going on outside?
Day 58: Smashing through my list of things to do.
Day 59: Beach time with my fur child.
Day 60: Afternoon coffee date.
Day 61: Gorgeous Busselton Jetty
Day 62: Glammed up for a party filled country wedding.
Day 63: The wedding aftermath. Recovery on the beach.
Day 64: Reminiscing of a great weekend.
Day 65: International friends meeting for the first time.
Day 66: Dinner time with Mini Me after being apart all day. It was my first proper taste of being back at work and what my days will hold.
Day 67: Nothing beats a squeaky clean baby.
Day 68: The grow up so fast! Sister K looking glam and off to the big ball.
Day 69: Swinging around with Hubby and Mini Me.
Day 70: Mini Me and one of her little friends have an early morning play.
Day 71: It's okay, Nurse Mini Me is here to the rescue.
Day 72: A bit of I'm bored baking.
Day 73: Look at this face! How could I not be happy when I see her.
Day 74: Yummy Mummies hit the town again, with some casualties.
Day 75: Roof-stalker. Endless entertainment on a Sunday morning.
Day 76: Our second family photo. Ever. Only took 10-months.
Day 77: Ladies who lunch - with the great women in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment