Wednesday 21 May 2014

One year down....

I've been a little quiet. I've been a little busy being a leaner-inner.

It seems this online brain dump really was biding time until I got it back into gear. I love what I do. I love my job.

It doesn't make me love Mini Me less. I just have to be honest with myself. 

So I will be writing less but still trying to finish my 101 in 1001.

Yesterday marked Mini Me's first birthday. To think a year ago I was defleaing the dog, with my pants off because I thought I had a saw stomach from too much food. Turns out, she was coming.

And what an entrance and what a year.

I wish she could remember the love and good times. Lord knows life is tough and dark and you need as many good memoirs as possible. So it's a shame studies find bubs don't start making solid memories before two years old.

Hence why I didn't make a big deal for her first birthday. I'd prefer to have a champagne to celebrate me having something survive for a year. Lord knows I love my plants to death.

As this marks a major milestone in her little life,  I;ve noticed my older little lady has turned independent. She actually doesn't want me to pick her up. She actually refused me and would prefer anyone else. She wants to do everything herself. No thanks mummy, I've got this covered.

Looks like this one is ready to fly the coop, but first mum, can you wipe my ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment